Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's talk.

Grayson is starting to say more words. Well...I know what he's saying, even if no one else does. He now says "car," only he sounds like he's from Boston. He's just a cool kid with an accent!

He answers Diego and Dora all the time. Of course he's usually saying "no" but I don't care. It's talking and it makes me happy. He says "map" when Dora asks what she needs...again, he's got an accent.

He came up to me yesterday, leaned his body against me, grabbed my arms and put them around him so I was hugging him. He then said, "Ugh." I, of course being a great interpreter knew he said "hug." I almost cried. It was so cute. Add the fact that he loves to kiss, and I'm now getting plenty of hugs and kisses from both my kids! It's moments like that one that make me glad I'm a mom!

On a side note - Ella's been adding syllables to some of her words. She likes the word, "fart." I don't care - I like the word too. Lately she's been saying stuff like, "Mom! Grayson farteded!" or "Daddy fartededed." She's never really added the "did" sound to her words, and I'm sure it's just a phase. However, I think it's cute, so I'm not stopping her.

No comments: