Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another day....



Both Ella and Grayson have been sick for 3 days. At first I thought it was just allergies, but now I'm thinking it's a cold.



Tuesday was Ella's first day of preschool. I'll blog about that tomorrow (when she's in school and it's just me and G at home). But I must say that I did feel horrible for her to be all snotty and sneezy the first day of school. So she's been taking medicine and of course getting lots of rest.



Today we had to run errands and one of them was to get her Halloween costume.

She's gonna be a cute monkey. And warm too!


Late this afternoon, I went into her room to check on her. She was asleep just like this:


Of course I moved her to her bed right after I took her pictures! Poor thing. I hope she's feeling better tomorrow. I'd like for her to have a good time at her new school. Plus, I don't want the other kids to think she's gross because she occasionally has snot come out of her nose when she sneezes. She could be emotionally scarred for life!

1 comment:

Quigs78 said...

Poor baby...I hope she feels better!

Bubba had that monkey costume last year! (And PG was a banana.) Super cute!