Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good morning, Ladybug.

This morning, I had to wake Ella up for school.

"Ladybug," I said. "Wake up. It's time to get up for school."

She rubbed her eyes, rolled over, then said "Everything comes to life when..."

"What?" I asked, rubbing her back.

She looked at me with a face that I love. She has the most amazing "morning" face. She looks so rested and her eyes are so full of peace.

"What did you say, honey?" I asked her.

She looked off into space as if she was going to choose her next words very carefully. "Everything comes to life. Everything comes to life when I just dream about them."

2 comments:

Quigs78 said...

That's sweet. She must've been having an intensely good dream!

Amy said...

Man, that is awesome. I wish I had such wonderful sounding dreams. =)