Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas photos

I have not blogged in so long....I really am at a loss trying to think of a topic. I have decided to share some pictures from our family Christmas a few weeks ago. It was a full house, but we had a good time.



Grayson giving Lucian a friendly pat. The not-so-friendly ones came a little later.

Ella wonders what present to open next.



Lucian and Aubry play with the race track.

Ella loves her new guitar.



Grayson takes a well-deserved break.


Lucian is bright-eyed!

Aunt Caroline reads to Grayson.


Papa naps while Ella plays her new Leapster 2.

Out of all the toys, his favorite came with a tube of candy.





2 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, I didn't get this post til just now! I'm following you....why aren't I getting updated when you update?

I digress, cute, cute, cute pictures! I think my fav of Ella is when she is holding her new guitar. She looks like a little model. All of them are adorable though!!

Marc Herb said...

you're kids are so cute!!