Thursday, April 16, 2009

A new bed for Grayson

Grayson has been climbing out of his crib for a while now. I put a child safety door knob cover on the inside of his door. That way, if he were to get out of bed in the middle of the night, at least he'd be confined to his room.

For about a week, he would surprise me by getting out of his crib around 10:30 or 11 at night, turning his light on, and playing in his room. I figured that if he was going to keep this up, and least I could give him the option of getting back into bed when he was tired.
I put up his "big boy" bed the other day, and he couldn't be happier! He sleeps all night, and he has even gone down for a nap without my knowing. He just got into his bed one afternoon, and fell asleep!
He's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Quigs78 said...

Too cute! He looks so excited to be a big boy! I hope he's still doing well with it! :)