Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Check out "Cooking with Pocket Edward"

Ok. Everyone and their grandma knows I'm obsessed with Twilight and everything/person/story/interview/video
that goes along with it.
I religiously check out Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict daily.
Today I found a link to another Twilight blog: Lauren's Bite. She has done a wonderful job creating "Cooking with Pocket Edward." I would love to take her idea and run with it - but I need a pocket Edward first. Anyway....check out her chicken enchiladas. They look yummy, and the pocket Edward is such a great assistant.

3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Oh. My. God. That was too funny. But I can't believe that she stuck him in a bag of cheese. :)

Amy said...

LMAO!!!!!!!

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!

I knew Edward was such a good man. Not only can he rock your world (pun intended) he can cook too. I so want one of those "pocket Edwards".

Nancy Face said...

Lauren is HILARIOUS! :D